Trade House Data Offering
Trade House Data Research Filters
Trade House Data™ research filters are comprehensive and easy to configure and empower screening agencies to broaden or narrow the scope of possible leads returned in a query. This flexibility gives screening agencies the ability to minimize the risk of missing a positive lead and improve their processes of knowing where to search for information. Screening agencies can configure Trade House Data™ filter policies to meet the needs of their business as well as their client’s desired queries.
Trade House Data filtering options allow users to search by primary identity, primary date of birth, alias identity, alias date of birth, or recency. These filters can be applied to searches related to national criminal, national alias criminal, state criminal, sex offender, and global security datasets.
Trade House Data Tool Descriptions
The datasets listed below are research tools that may be used internally by a background screening company to serve as a starting point for efficiently developing leads for a more comprehensive background check. The datasets are intended only as “pointers,” which “point” or “lead” you in the direction where additional research is required. It is important to know that, as with all datasets, there are limitations and not all jurisdictions are included in the datasets. As with all pointer datasets, further research for up-to-date and current information is required as all of our research tools are intended only to serve as a starting point for background screening companies in the development of a background check and can never be used as information in a consumer report. Please review the documentation for specific coverage, limitations, and missing jurisdictions.
Trade House Data™ Research Tools are described as follows:
Header Data provides a screening agency with a starting point to develop a more complete and accurate background check. It is used primarily for two reasons: first, to review an application for information; and second, to generate jurisdiction/name matches to search other jurisdictions and courthouses for additional records. Header Data is available through TazCloud™ in the following research scope:
- Person Search: A research tool that powers jurisdiction options with jurisdiction/name. This search also returns date ranges.
Criminal & Other Data Set
Searching this dataset is an effective tool to discover possible criminal and other non-criminal records (e.g., infractions), which can lead to further courthouse research. This is a multi-jurisdictional database of hundreds of millions of leads to criminal and other records. This dataset can be bundled with the Global Security and Sex Offender Datasets. The Criminal & Other Dataset is available through TazCloud™ in the following research scope:
- State Criminal Database Search: Limit the query to a single state (if available) within the Criminal & Other Dataset.
- National Criminal Database Search: Queries all available jurisdictions within the Criminal & Other Dataset.
- National Criminal Database Alias Search: This search combines the power of the Header Dataset with the National Criminal Database Search by querying all names provided through Person Search to conduct further courthouse research.
- Monitoring: Register an individual for ongoing and continuous changes to the Criminal & Other Dataset.
Sex Offender Dataset
This dataset is an effective tool for discovering sex offender records that can lead to courthouse research. This is a multi-jurisdictional database of millions of leads pulled from sex offender registries across the United States. Photos, or links to photos, of registered sex offenders are provided where available. Available through TazCloud™ in the following research scope:
- Sex Offender Records Search: Always queries the entire available dataset.
Global Security Dataset
Searching this dataset is an effective tool for discovering individuals on government watch lists that can lead to further courthouse research. This dataset includes: Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), Office of Inspector General (OIG), System for Award Management (SAM), and other U.S. Government and international government watch lists for foreign terrorist organizations, terrorists on the watch list, politically exposed persons, and individuals and organizations that are on watch status. Available through TazCloud™ in the following research scope:
- Global Security Watch List: Always queries the entire available dataset.
This dataset helps organizations meet federal and state regulatory obligations and lower healthcare provider/payer risk. This dataset contains serves as a pointer to adverse actions and other non-adverse records against individuals and entities sanctioned in the healthcare field. The dataset includes: SAM, the OIG exclusions database, and any state Medicare/Medicaid exclusions/sanctions databases. This dataset is available through TazCloud™ as:
- Healthcare Compliance Search Basic: Queries limited to federal sources.
- Healthcare Compliance Search Standard: Queries limited to federal sources and limited state sources.
- Healthcare Compliance Search Premium: Queries limited to federal sources and state sources.
Rental Disputes Dataset
This dataset is a multi-jurisdictional database and an effective tool for discovering rental dispute records that can lead to courthouse research. Available through TazCloud™ in the following research scope:
- National Rental Records Search: This query of the national Rental Disputes Dataset uses sophisticated algorithms and an individual’s name and address history to make logical possible matches which must then be located directly at the source for inclusion in a report.
- State Rental Records Search: This search query returns name-only leads within the states searched.